HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blast from the past...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JadeEye

PostSubject: Blast from the past...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 am

Hello everyone,

Well this sure is a blast from the past. I browse around this forum and see all familiar names. Some people I absolutely adored, others... I adored less. And likewise ofcourse! I'm sure some people out there remember me like a headache while others go all: "SQUEEEEE IT'S JADE!"

Well I met Sum again on Godz and he pointed me towards here to drop in and say hi. Here I am. Hi! What's everyone been up to this past 3 years?
Back to top Go down
MidKnight

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:44 am

Hey there Jade it's has been a while. I haven't killed Mali yet and we are still married living in the same house. I know it's hard to believe but trust me it's true Shocked

Work...kids...kids...kids....work and since my work is with kids...MORE KIDS that's about it. Oh and throw in a dog and that's me. How about you? Hope all is well with you and yours Smile
Back to top Go down
Aeowyn
Ultimate Bitch
Ultimate Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:04 am

HIYA JADE!!!!!

Yeah, same shit different day here. Oh, I married Sum...did he tell you? lol. Figured since he gave me a castle and all, and I was putting out anyway, I might as well marry him lol! Currently we're playing Aion on the Infinite Aion servers and they're just about to make their wipe that they've been promising to do when they've completed their work on getting the server properly working. Other than that....same 'ol same 'ol Wink How have you been? Anything exciting going on in your life?

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:19 am

WoW Aeo did we really need to know that you and Sum were have premarital relations? Way to corrupt the youngsters lol
Back to top Go down
Aeowyn
Ultimate Bitch
Ultimate Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 am

That's my job! Didn't you know that?

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:33 am

Good to hear y'all are doing fine. Sort or less still studying. Currently still got a job as a designer for a retailer organisation. Now-a-days studying Photography and trying to become a photographer. Mostly specializing in nature photography and later on to earn a living I'll try to excell at weddings. Thanks to my designer experience I should be able to combine both photography and the making of those special booklets of weddings. Which, down here, is a rare combination. Most of the time one person makes the photo's and then gives another to assemble em all into a book.

All with all going the right way I think. Just doing too little too often. Too addicted to gaming. For a while I spent a lot of time in WoW again which is quite awesome with Cataclysm. Though I spent most of my time Roleplaying. Which is where my roots lay. Other games I've been busy with are League of Legends, I played Aion with OutLawZ from L2Dementia for a while. Did some Champions Online. Did some Starcraft 2. Halo Reach. Etcetera etcetera.

Real life well I actually had a ... girlfriend. Mhm. Apparantly I'm bisexual. Who knew. Well that relationship ended a while ago again already but hey it was nice to finally experience it.

Oh and congratulations Aeo! Yeah I did hear something about it. Due to the post on the Godz forums where Sum named you his wife. Big grats! And Middie... My condoleances. Wink

Yeah. I'm a happy camper.
Back to top Go down
Oahn

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome to the forums Jade!
Back to top Go down
Aeowyn
Ultimate Bitch
Ultimate Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks Jade...and wtf is with the League of Legends? (or as my brothers call it..LoL, yeah, it's LoL alright). It's like a combo of thepoint and click adventure games and starcraft 2...looks so silly, but w/e...to each his own, I guess.

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:09 pm

League of Legends its a cool game, I play it regularly (like everyday Razz)

let me know who else play it so mayb we can arrange some games lol!
Back to top Go down
Pavva

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 am

Heya Jade. Welcome, long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blast from the past...   

Back to top Go down

Blast from the past...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1